Business Development / Sales InternFlexis
Sales Support InternJimmybar!
Customer Service RepresentativeMolina Gujral Agency
ART OF RECYCLING-Sales and Marketingchairitee
Sales InternshipAflac Pasadena
Sales Management InternshipA&T Security
Sales InternPied Parker
Business Development / Sales InternThe Angelillo Group
Seeking Paid Interns and Entry Level CandidatesBookmark This
Posted: August 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description***MUST BE IN HOUSTON TO INTERVIEW, WE DO NOT DO SKYPE INTERVIEWS
Candidates learn the basics of how a sales force operates, including the branding of a product, raising community awareness, locating target markets and demographics, and increasing our client's customer acquisition expectations. Once evolved into a management position, our associates are trained to administer the campaign on behalf of the client into a new market.
We believe that good friendships create good business. With that said, travel opportunities and weekly team events are a big part of our corporate culture.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education