Marketing & Inside SalesSnapSolv
Entry Level- B2B Sales- Paid Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Business Sales and Marketing Representative - Paid Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Entry Level- Sales and Marketing- Training Provided (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Business Management Trainee- Sales and Marketing- Entry Level (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Outside Sales and Marketing- PAID Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Sales Trainee (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Outside Sales RepresentativeInfinite Promotional Solutions
SEEKING PHONE SALES REP (IN-BOUND LEADS / WORK-FROM-HOME)Bookmark This
National Association of Mortgage Underwriters® (NAMU®)
Posted: March 03 2015
Company Location: Aventura, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFast growing online training company is seeking highly experienced "in-bound" Sales Reps to work from home, and perform "in-bound" sales of online training & certification programs to students nationwide.
- Work from home office (must have your own equipment: fast internet, web cam, computer, and a Vonage 2-line set up with head set)
- Answer in-bound sales calls
- Make follow up calls on active leads
- Sell & up-sell callers
- Minimal Customer support
- Update online lead management system
- Create invoices & proposals and email to prospects
- Up sell existing clients
- Previous Business-to-Business sales experience.
- Good communication skills both verbal & written & listening.
- Outgoing & energetic attitude.
- Someone who can multi-task.
- Attention to detail.
- Computer skills.
- Works well with others.
- Can meet deadlines.
- Previous work experience with customer service/sales.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain a high energy level.
- Must work collaboratively and cooperatively within the department and with other teams to meet operational and sales goals.
- Paid as a 1099 independent contractor
- This position requires a criminal background check
- $1,200 monthly stipend ($300 paid per week on auto-pay) with a 5% commission plan (see below)
- Performance Requirements: Must produce at least $5,000 in sales per week to activate 5% commission. Note: if less than $5,000 in sales per week, there is NO commission paid, but the $300 weekly stipend is still be paid regardless.
- Bonus Structure: Produce $10,000+ in sales in a given work week, and commission increases to 10% for that week's sales.
- Commission Sales Paid Monthly (invoice submitted on the 14th of each month and commission check cut on the 15th)
- 1 hour non-paid lunch break
**APPLY NOW: Email us your resume and cover letter.