Paid Fashion Sales InternKlickpicks
Fashion Commission Sales InternKlickpicks
Fashion and Production Sales InternKlickpicks
Marketing & PR Co. Does Offline & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Professional B2B Sales - Spring Semester Intern to HireBealstone, Inc
Campus Sales Executive- Virginia Commonwealth UniversityOdyssey
Service- Sales InternBookmark This
153 Cordaville Road
Posted: February 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt G&N Insurance, we've built our business one relationship at a time, as trusted and experienced insurance advisors with the utmost integrity, providing our clients with the right combination of insurance products to protect what they value most. G&N partners with some of the country's most reliable and reputable regional, national and global insurance providers. Our prominent position and longstanding relationships with these companies often helps us provide coverage and services that aren't readily available elsewhere.
We have various openings for a Sales & Service Intern. This position will be responsible for managing the Post-Sale & Referral workflows; giving the candidate exposure in both areas of Sales & Service. This is a Part-Time paid internship with flexibility on working hours, due to class schedule between 9 to 6 pm.
Responsibilities- Increase potential and existing clients referrals
- Focused on adding value and improving client satisfaction.
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Help to Execute Strategies aimed to enhance the overall client/agency experience
- Managing Workflows
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education