Aflac Sales InternAflac
Advertising SalesWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Sales InternshipPower Couple, Inc
Pharmaceutical Sales InternAmerican Generics Inc
Spring 2017 Sales and Sponsorship Support CoordinatorThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Business Development/Sales InternBagnotti USA
Sales/Business Development InternshipTransPerfect
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Sictronics Exclusive Sales and Marketing Agent PositionBookmark This
Posted: April 11 2016
Company Location: Amherst, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you interested in technology, business or entrepreneurship? Enjoy a fast-paced and exciting work environment as the Exclusive Sictronics Sales and Marketing Agent for your College Campus. You will be involved with launching an exciting new mobile advertising platform that is interactive, engaging and one of a kind. Our goal is to provide businesses with the ability to communicate with consumers real-time and to enhance the way local businesses and consumers connect with one another.
Sictronics is looking for an Exclusive Sales and Marketing Agent for your College Campus. This position is designed to be fun and academically-friendly with the idea that the Agent can workaround their class schedules instead of dealing with potential conflicts from more traditional part-time jobs. As an Agent, you will be involved with introducing our platform to local businesses around your campus. The successful candidate will be able to work towards an average commission-based income of $2000/month, all the while creating his or her own unique internship experience that will stand out on any resume.
• Take advantage of an opportunity to grow a high recurring income
• Set your own working hours (about 5-6 hours/week)
• Receive complete training and guidance to ensure your success
• Be the exclusive Agent for your College Campus
• Opportunity to develop and grow professional sales and marketing skills
For additional information please visit:
To apply directly, please email Thurstian Tsui (email@example.com).
Responsibilities• Introduce our powerful and unique advertising platform to local businesses to build a high recurring revenue stream
• Actively manage an online store of electronics and accessories for your College Campus
• Market augmented reality-based advertising opportunities to local businesses
Requirements• Must be a current full or part-time student at the designated College Campus
• Must own an Apple or Android smartphone
• Effective communication skills