STILL ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! PAID MARKETING INTERNSHIPLuxmgmt. Group, Inc.
NOMI Beauty Business Development Summer InternNOMI Beauty
Sales Marketing InternSenior Marketing Insurance Group
UAS Drone Services Company seeking entry level salespeopleJuniper Unmanned, Inc.
Book Sales CoordinatorPulse, LLC
Business Development InternMacFawn Restoration
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Walmart Secret Shopper AssignmentSecret Shopper
Social Media / Sales / MarketingBookmark This
Posted: April 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWill be interning for a Christian organization who provides a dynamic camping experience in the local San Gabriel mountains. This internship will not involve a need to be located at / near the camp but would welcome this intern to visit, tour, and enjoy an overnight at this camp so it can be better marketed. Needs are for someone who has some sales, marketing and social marketing experience. Ability to create fliers and promotional media. Looking for an outgoing person who can visit churches, Christian schools and more throughout So. California to keep them updated on the amazing programs being offered. We need to keep our camp full throughout the year and want you to help make that continue! Are you currently completing your Sales/Marketing degree? This may be a great start for you! Could lead to a paid position for the right person.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with the community throughout Orange and Los Angeles Counties
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Exhibits new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Will work in a Christian organization, therefore, Christian standards of importance
SkillsRequired - Social Media, English
Preferred - Sales and Marketing