Business Development Representative InternshipPlexuss.com
Sales InternshipTF West
Sales Development RepresentativeGosite
Business Development / Sales InternCoFit
Sales Development Intern NeededGreeks Love Rainbow Sandals
Conscious Step Sales and Marketing InternshipConscious Step
wholesale sales assistance- temporaryNothing to Wear, Inc
Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: March 11 2016
Company Location: Crofton, MD
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you obsessed with finding and sharing stories online? Do your friends look to you on Facebook and Twitter for the latest trends, ideas, and online memes? Chocberry Kreations is looking for someone like you! We are a Forward-thinking, startup company looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites. The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team who are very excited to share this exciting launch with an intern hoping to gain a ton of great online experience.
Our ideal candidate is someone who walks into a room of people and can’t leave without making a few friends. Someone who is obsessed with social media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Contribute to website redesign project in various ways
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and more
- Website and social media optimization
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Background in Marketing, Communication, or other related discipline.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office.
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
- Creative and Flexible.
- Familiarity with social networking sites is a must
- Must have access to a laptop and the intern
- Must be a self starter