Business Development / Sales InternDarling Gourmet Biscotti
Junior Account Associate to support the Account Management and Sales Team teamSCM
Energy Sales InternshipAroundCampus Group
Inside/ Lead SalesElite Sports Miami
Summer Sales/Marketing InternDOWNTOWN MAGAZINE
Sales RepresentativeSkyline Consulting Group
Sales AssociateSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternSkyline Consulting Group
Online e-commerce Sales Management for Apparel Fashion (wholesale / retail)Bookmark This
The Shirt Dudes, Inc.
9700 Almeda Genoa Rd.
Posted: March 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe recently moved here from California and 2016 is a huge expansion year for the company. Currently the website is being redeveloped for re-branding our image in the online e-commerce platform. In addition, another high-end brand is in conception to be huge worldwide!
We're seeking SERIOUS interns who are looking for valuable work experience to enhance resumes, with the possibility of landing a full-time paid position with the company upon the end of internship term. We want fun & cool staff to be a part of the growing-team! :)
Gain some experience in sales for an online e-commerce that deals with t-shirt apparel. Learn the different aspects of using various channels such as eBay, Amazon, Etsy, Magento, etc. You will be shown how SEO (search engine optimization) affects listings on Google rankings for a product. In addition to online store, learn how to deal with wholesale & placing products at commercial retail stores nationwide. We haven been a very established brand in the apparel printing scene, but our company would like to have more presence online and promote more sales for customers. This is for anyone, but extra cool for those who love cool t-shirts and website such as Threadless, Snorgtees, Bustedtees, OBEY, Diamond Supply Co., Supreme, etc. Our company have potential to be like them with your help!
Developing and improving the management of sales online & retail stores. Strengthen the increase of sales by using various techniques for customer service support to give them an amazing shopping experience. Use different media / channels to gain more traffic through affiliate programs, bloggers, YouTubers, high-traffic site, etc. Effectively determine the market-place, target age group, variety of niches, interests to gain them to the website for shopping. Overall, be fun & engaging with potential customers!
The bigger you make our brand known, the more VALUABLE it will be to put on your resume for future reference because it was done by your help.
- Level of education
- State your goal of taking this internship position
- What do you expect to gain from this experience?
- Submit here OR email us firstname.lastname@example.org
* IMPORTANT: you'll be able to work remotely sometimes, but we would like you at the office for sync-colaboration as a team. We're located between Hobby & Ellington airport area. If it seems far, we don't want you to be frustrated with your daily commute and bring bad attitude due to traffic, into work-environment! Apply if this experience seems reasonable and adds value to your life.
This internship is very flexible with your schedule. Part-time, few hours a day. We need about 15-25hrs per week for a few months. Terms can be discussed if approved.
Responsibilities- Find organic traffics & visitors to the website
- Help create ads & flyers for coupons and upcoming sales
- Develop newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Hold contests, giveaways, and other things to gain more like/fans/followers.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Deal with potential wholesalers
Requirements- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Experience in sales
- Great communicator for customer support/service
- Strong + positive work ethics
- Good writing skills
- Interest in apparel, fashion, graphics, shirt designs, etc.
- Photoshop skills is a plus, but not required
SkillsRequired - Sales, Marketing
Preferred - Photoshop, Graphic Design, Email Marketing, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Graphic Arts, Social Media Communications, Social Media Advertising, Social Media Development, Marketing for Small Business, Mass Email Marketing