Internship Customer ServiceMovado Group, Inc.
Sales Associate - Event Marketing FirmCopmass Events
Business Development / Sales InternSuffolk Beauty Group
Sales InternDental Game Plan
Sales/New Business Development InternshipCreative Visual Productions
Sales InternshipGravity Payments
Aflac Sales InternAflac
Advertising SalesWorld of Toonz Enterprises
In-office / Road Sales PersonBookmark This
Designs by HC
71W 47th street
New York, NY
Posted: June 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDesigns by HC is a Wholesale Diamond Jewelry brand - catering to Retail stores.
Our product is unique in it's own way, but it has classic / generic styling - and we are in a competitive market for the same - this makes it challenging.
Most of our customers are out of state / overseas. This requires calling them regularly to stay in touch / generate orders.
Looking to hire someone enthusiastic about selling / generating leads / establishing relationships and persistently closing sales regularly.
Though the position states Part-Time - we are open to Full-time, furthermore, this position will start-off unpaid - but will serve rewards on a commission basis - based on progression and responsibilities. Most importantly - it will be most fruitful for you and us - if you are here long-term (a minimum of 6 months to a year).
This position CAN lead to a LONG term Full-time / Part-time employment. We are a small business looking forward to rapidly grow with 3 different brands within the same industry.
The 2 primary goals of this position is to:
1) Professionally call & email Leads (Retail Jewelry store owners / Buyers) to follow up persistently and generate long-term business.
2) Visit local and (if required) out of state Clientele to show sample products in an effort to receive orders and/or sell product.
Responsibilities- Understand the concept of Manufacturing - learn the product and different qualities enough to be be able to sell
- Call / E-mail customers to follow up leads - and push product sales (of High-Value Luxury Product - without face-to-face interaction with the customer
- Visit local clientele and eventually out of state clientele as well - to show product samples in an effort to promote business / orders and generate sales
- Collaborates with internal departments on daily / weekly progress
Requirements- Etiquette to deal with Professionals
- Skills to generate sales of High-Value Luxury Product - without face-to-face interaction with the customer (i.e. Phone / Email).
- Windows / MS Office / Gmail knowledge for daily use.
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Be enthusiastic about skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and can adjust well in an unstructured environment
- Last but not least - Long term commitment
SkillsRequired - Sales, Sales and Marketing, Sales Channel Development, Enthusiastic, Intuitiveness, Dynamic Speaker, Versatile Writer, Personable, Email Campaigning, Email Marketing, Email Clients, Email Etiquette
Preferred - Travel, Driving, Citizenship