Business Development and Sales Intern at a Digital Publishing CompanyAuthority on Demand
Ohio - HINT Water Sales Internships SUMMER 2017 (Columbus-Cincinnati)Hint Inc.
Marketing Intern - Sales Representatives (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Sales Account Executive Internship Summer 2017Local Interactive
Sales Development Representative (Paid Summer Internship)Benseron Hospitality
Business Development / Sales InternEZC Pak
Sales and Marketing InternELLIS EMPIRE, LLC
Business Development / Sales InternWaddell and Company CPA LLC
Social Media Sales InternshipBookmark This
Beverly Hills Marketing
6535 Wilshire Boulevard suite 203
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: February 01 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBeverly Hills Marketing is a multi-faced marketing firm that specializes in digital marketing, photo & video, as well as automotive re-marketing and selling. BHM’s mission is for businesses and products to GET KNOWN. The up and coming marketing company’s end goal is to help develop a strong platform for small business brands and to do this BHM is establishing new innovative marketing tactics.
We are looking for interns, with preferably sales background and skills, that will help us contact different business and sale these business social media packages. Leadership skills, tenacity, being a strong self starter are important qualification for this positions. This position is perfect for any result driven individual who plans a future career in sales, marketing and/or a business of there own.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education