Sales Internship (Paid) - Brookings, SDDaktronics Inc.
Sales Internship (Paid) - San Antonio, TXDaktronics Inc.
Sales Internship (Paid) - St. Louis, MODaktronics Inc.
Sales Internship (Paid) - Norman, OKDaktronics Inc.
Sales Internship (Paid) - Charlotte, NCDaktronics Inc.
Sales Internship (Paid) - Phoenix, AZDaktronics Inc.
Sales Internship (Paid) - Columbus, OHDaktronics Inc.
Sales Internship (Paid) - Toronto, ON, CanadaDaktronics Inc.
Social Media Sales InternshipBookmark This
Beverly Hills Marketing
6535 Wilshire Boulevard suite 203
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: February 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBeverly Hills Marketing is a multi-faced marketing firm that specializes in digital marketing, photo & video, as well as automotive re-marketing and selling. BHM’s mission is for businesses and products to GET KNOWN. The up and coming marketing company’s end goal is to help develop a strong platform for small business brands and to do this BHM is establishing new innovative marketing tactics.
We are looking for interns, with preferably sales background and skills, that will help us contact different business and sale these business social media packages. Leadership skills, tenacity, being a strong self starter are important qualification for this positions. This position is perfect for any result driven individual who plans a future career in sales, marketing and/or a business of there own.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education