Marketing & PR Co. Does Offline & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Professional B2B Sales - Spring Semester Intern to HireBealstone, Inc
Campus Sales Executive- Virginia Commonwealth UniversityOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- MichiganOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- Ole MissOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- Colorado UniversityOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- South CarolinaOdyssey
Social Selling Response Specialist - Full Time - Immediate/OngoingBookmark This
175 Progress Pl
Posted: October 26 2016
Application Deadline: December 29, 2016
Position: Full-time, Paid
Timeframe: 12/30/16 — ?
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout New Avon
New Avon LLC is the leading social selling beauty company in North America. We became a private company in March 2016, when Avon’s North American business separated from the global, publicly-traded company, Avon Products, Inc. Our company has nearly 400,000 independent sales Representatives across the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada, and generated over $1 billion in revenue during 2015.
It’s an exciting time to join New Avon. We are transforming one of America’s most iconic brands and building a modern, contemporary experience for our Representatives and their Customers. We are also building a new Health and Wellness business. We are looking for change agents who are inspired by the opportunity to build New Avon’s future. Join us and be part of a team that is re-igniting an American icon.
DESCRIPTION OF THE POSITION
New Avon’s Customer Insight Center, located in Springdale, Ohio, handles the customer service needs of the independent sales representatives, and is also tasked to use the insights gleaned from our interactions with representatives to improve our business processes. The Customer Insight Center is itself transforming, adding new functions, staff, and technologies to provide a world-class customer experience for our representatives as they build their Avon businesses. The Social Selling Response Specialist group is one of the newly created departments.
Responsibilities• Handle complaints through to resolution from Customers/Representatives coming in through New Avon’s CEO, Executives, Vendors, the Office of the President, Executive Complaint line, Better Business Bureau, Attorney General, Management, Regional Sales Leaders, Divisional/District Sales Managers, and other Avon.
• Partner with Legal Department when appropriate to bring issues to resolution.
• Apply guidelines to resolution as directed by management (financial limitations, etc).
• Utilize the Sysomos Expion Database to respond to Direct Messages and Post On Pages that are coming through Facebook and Twitter from Representatives and Customers.
• Monitor and update the Knowledge Based FAQ Platform for Social Media.
• Diffuse escalated situations ensuring that we reach resolution and Representative satisfaction with the ultimate goal of the Representatives continuing to sell for New Avon.
• Prepare e-mail correspondence using standard responses, as well as creating non-standard responses, for all escalated complaints, product experience situations, and other escalated issues/inquires as deemed necessary.
Requirements• High school diploma, GED or equivalent experience required; 2 year college degree preferred.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to construct effective sentences, reply in a friendly and professional tone, project enthusiasm and connect in conversation/through the written word.
• Demonstrated ability to learn and gain an understanding of New Avon Websites, New Avon Literature and other New Avon internal resources to pro-actively research complaint/issue.
• Ability to self-direct along with strong time management skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to reflective listen and demonstrate empathy.
• Reflective listener, empathetic.
• Anger diffusion and adept negotiations on the highest level to ensure containment of volatile situations to reduce/eliminate legal/media threats.
• Strong organizational skills; successfully prioritizes.
• Able to manage cumulative ongoing situations efficiently and utilize separate technologies simultaneously.
• Ability to differentiate among appropriate resources throughout New Avon to ensure involvement of appropriate critical contacts.