Business Development / Sales InternAcenonyx
Sales AssociatesBuilder's Backbone
Sales and Marketing for Virtual and Augmented Reality CompanyTravel Tours 360
Management Training Program (Full-time)Corner Stone Management Concepts, Inc.
SalesHub Group Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCuisineLinks Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternEver Organics LLC
Strategy & Business Development InternBookmark This
Food & Figure
Posted: November 27 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFood & Figure is a health and wellness services company that specializes in personal fitness training and fully prepared meal delivery services.
Looking for a qualified intern to assist with managing and growing existing client base and strategic partners . Assist with researching and creating new opportunities to strengthen and improve upon weekly cash flow. Assisting with completion of administrative tasks and ad hoc requests. This is an unpaid internship.
Responsibilities• Researching & Evaluating various opportunities to grow the company's presence in the market
• Managing open communication channels with B2B & B2C clients in the Boston, Cambridge, and Somerville area.
• Assisting with growth strategy & targeting new business
• Conducting & analyzing competitive market research
• Completing administrative tasks
• Close collaboration with the Marketing & Social Media Intern
Requirements• Must have a passion for health and fitness
• Candidate needs to be self motivated & possess a strong work ethic
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented & a strong sense of organization
• Strong analytical & entrepreneurial skills
• Strongly skilled in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Must be able to manage multiple responsibilities
• Must be able to work well with others
SkillsRequired - Sales, Social Media Marketing, Retail Marketing, Sales Analysis, Grassroots Fundraising, Client Acquisition
Preferred - Sales, Fundraising, Retail Marketing, Client Acquisition, Identifying New Business Opportunities