Business Development / Sales InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Marketing & Inside SalesSnapSolv
Entry Level- B2B Sales- Paid Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Business Sales and Marketing Representative - Paid Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Entry Level- Sales and Marketing- Training Provided (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Business Management Trainee- Sales and Marketing- Entry Level (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Outside Sales and Marketing- PAID Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Sales Trainee (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Student Brand ManagerBookmark This
Posted: July 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you intellectual yet daring? Is your nose in the books but your mind in the clouds? And do you really, really dig the idea of making things happen?
If so, we want to make you the center of attention as you work with Skydive Orange to launch a dynamic and empowering new program at UVA. Skydive Orange is Virginia’s Premier Drop zone, where people test the limits of ultimate freedom.
This fall, Skydive Orange is seeking a Student Brand Manager with sky-high motivation. You will have the chance to hone your business acumen and grow professionally by learning tangible marketing, sales, and communicative skills–all while adding some sizzle to your resume.
Will we train you? Of course. Will you have to work hard? Absolutely–the harder you work, the more money you make! Will you have to jump out of an airplane? Only if you want to. And will you have fun and meet new people in the process? The chances are good, very good.
ResponsibilitiesDuties and Responsibilities:
• Promote scheduled on-grounds events via tabling, signage, promotional distribution, and other marketing elements
• Execute one-of-a kind ‘guerilla marketing’ tactics to create buzz and ultimately generate sales growth
• Engage students and leverage peer networks to boost brand awareness
• Provide weekly reports and administrative updates to our management team
And oh yeah–
• 5-7 hours of weekly availability is required
• You’re a well-connected and skilled communicator that is active in various student groups on campus.
• You like making money
• You’re structured and proactive, with a creative flair, a.k.a. You get things done.
• You will receive competitive compensation plus sales incentives
• Must be reliable and able to manage and execute multiple tasks without direct supervision
• Interest in sales or marketing is a must
• Need access to a computer, smartphone, and social media
• No prior skydiving experience is required, but experience in marketing, promotion, and/or sales is a plus