- Internships /
- Sales /
- (Summer & Year-Round Regular Positions) Imaging Sales Associates at the "Coors Brewery Tour"
Sales Recruiting/ Internshipeateria
Social Media & Community Management InternDB Business Solutions
Business Development / Sales Intern ( Spanish Speaking )E.G.C. FOODS INTL.
Sales InternEZC Pak
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Sales & Marketing InternPrinted Revolution
(Summer & Year-Round Regular Positions) Imaging Sales Associates at the "Coors Brewery Tour"Bookmark This
Hot Shots Imaging
17735 West 32nd Ave
Posted: April 05 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description*Not an Internship
Imaging Sales Associate
Location: Coor Brewer Tour (Golden, CO)
Compensation: $10.50 hour
Are you looking for a rewarding career that is fun and exciting? Then Hot Shots Imaging is exactly what you are looking for.
Hot Shots Imaging is looking for responsible, outgoing, and energetic team members to join our photo operations team.
Why work for us?
Work Environment: We offer an exciting work environment at prime tourist attractions where your customers are happy to be there! You get the opportunity to meet new people every day!
Personal Recognition: You are rewarded for your hard work with awards and other incentives.
Room for Advancement: We offer opportunities for advancement and relocation to many exciting tourist destinations. We are invested in your success!
We Train: No photography experience? That’s okay! We will train! Just bring your award-winning attitude and smile with you.
For more information about Hot Shots visit our website at: http://www.hotshotsimaging.com
For more information about the "Coors Brewery Tour" visit their website at: http://www.millercoors.com/golden-brewery-tour.aspx
To apply, please send a copy of your current resume in Word or PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ResponsibilitiesThe Imaging Sales Associate rotates between three roles that include cashier, photo preparation and sales.
• Greet and direct guests to photo viewing area.
• Present and offer image packages to guests.
• Enter sales into POS system correctly and in a timely manner.
• Accurately collect payments and process transactions.
• Prepare daily paperwork and reports.
• Download, Edit, Print and Package photos.
• Other duties as requested.
• Have a friendly, outgoing and pleasant personality.
• Able to lift up to 30 pounds and stand for 7-9 hours.
• Able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image to the public.
• Have a general understanding of computers and printers.
• Able to work weekends.
• Be at least 18 years of age and have reliable transportation.
• Able to pass a drug and background check.