- Internships /
- Sales /
- Summit Rug - Looking For Multiple Roles to Fill With Promise of Full Time Employment
Business Development and Sales Intern at a Digital Publishing CompanyAuthority on Demand
Ohio - HINT Water Sales Internships SUMMER 2017 (Columbus-Cincinnati)Hint Inc.
Marketing Intern - Sales Representatives (Must be based in Broward, Miami)Kingston5 Productions
Sales Account Executive Internship Summer 2017Local Interactive
Sales Development Representative (Paid Summer Internship)Benseron Hospitality
Business Development / Sales InternEZC Pak
Sales and Marketing InternELLIS EMPIRE, LLC
Business Development / Sales InternWaddell and Company CPA LLC
Summit Rug - Looking For Multiple Roles to Fill With Promise of Full Time EmploymentBookmark This
25 Olcott Square
Posted: May 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSummit Rug is up and coming leading business for contemporary handmade rugs. Combining exceptional quality with original design, we create rugs that are beautiful and unique. Our design studio collaborates with some of the world's most inspirational designers to create timeless, original pieces. We also offer a bespoke service for any special requirements.
We at Summit rug are looking for like minded college students who are interested in interior/ fashion design, marketing, and sales. In addition to finding the right person – a paid full time job will be offered at the end of our internship
Thought not limited to just those majors and who are geared in learning something new – we want to grow bigger and better as a company with smart, young, active professionals.
call or email for interview (908) - 696 - 1117
ResponsibilitiesRequired Experience- Qualified candidates will exhibit the following characteristics:
Entry level sales experience- we will train
You must have access to a car & Valid Drivers License
Must be computer savvy and dress professional
Must have ability to lift up to 50lbs (change as needed)
RequirementsAdministrative & Business Major
This is an opportunity for someone who is looking for a career in an entrepreneurial environment, and is comfortable working in a busy small office environment.
We are looking for a person (experienced, or a college student) with an excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook 2010 and Quick Books.
Good computer skills with typing speeds of at least 45 wpm are a prerequisite
Marketing Assistant, with 0 - 3 years of experience to support the marketing staff in managing all marketing / public relations efforts of the firm, including writing and designing proposals, newsletters, website updates and other marketing and administrative efforts as required. Experience with Adobe InDesign is a plus.
- Event management experience preferred but not required
- Outstanding customer service and organizational skills, and be able to professionally communicate with
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Mail Jet required.
- Knowledge of social marketing techniques is a plus.
- Acquiring an undergraduate degree in marketing, public relations or related field is preferred.
- The position is 20 - 40 hours per week and requires some local travel with flexibility for early
morning and evening hours
Sales & Interior Design Majors
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred but not required
- Must have valid driver’s license & transportation
- Must be a working professional – neat, friendly and well dressed
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, QuickBooks, English grammar, Account Sales Strategies
Preferred - Enthusiasm to learn, Active Team Player, Willing to Go the Extra Mile, Basic Computer Skills