Business Development / Sales InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Marketing & Inside SalesSnapSolv
Entry Level- B2B Sales- Paid Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Business Sales and Marketing Representative - Paid Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Entry Level- Sales and Marketing- Training Provided (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Business Management Trainee- Sales and Marketing- Entry Level (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Outside Sales and Marketing- PAID Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Sales Trainee (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Supervisor - Full Time - March 2017Bookmark This
Posted: October 26 2016
Application Deadline: March 30, 2017
Position: Full-time, Paid
Timeframe: 03/31/17 — ?
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout New Avon
New Avon LLC is the leading social selling beauty company in North America. We became a private company in March 2016, when Avon’s North American business separated from the global, publicly-traded company, Avon Products, Inc. Our company has nearly 400,000 independent sales Representatives across the United States, Puerto Rico and Canada, and generated over $1 billion in revenue during 2015.
It’s an exciting time to join New Avon. We are transforming one of America’s most iconic brands and building a modern, contemporary experience for our Representatives and their Customers. We are also building a new Health and Wellness business. We are looking for change agents who are inspired by the opportunity to build New Avon’s future. Join us and be part of a team that is re-igniting an American icon.
• Position responsibility for managing up to 50 non-exempt associates.
• Identifies problems, opportunities, and trends quickly.
• Analyzes complex situations. Makes sound decisions with incomplete or uncertain information.
• Integrates ideas and inputs from varied sources. Develops personal network and solicits input from technical experts.
• Promotes teamwork. Involves team in developing solutions to challenges.
• Effectively communicates with direct reports, local management, and other Avon matrix teams such as Quality, Materials Management, and Field (Sales) Operations.
• Communication with peers at other Avon facilities. Interacts with vendors and third party affiliates.