Marketing & PR Co. Does Offline & Online-Learn How To Make Internet Profits & Sell Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Professional B2B Sales - Spring Semester Intern to HireBealstone, Inc
Campus Sales Executive- Virginia Commonwealth UniversityOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- MichiganOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- Ole MissOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- Colorado UniversityOdyssey
Campus Sales Executive- South CarolinaOdyssey
Tablelist NYC Fall InternshipBookmark This
205 East 42nd Street, 14th Floor
New York, NY
Posted: August 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTablelist is the "Open Table" of Nightlife where users can prepay & reserve VIP/bottle service, guest list and tickets to their favorite nightclubs, lounges and events.(Check out www.tablelist.com to learn more about us).
New York Events & Operations Internship
Join one of New York's hottest start-ups fresh off of a $2.5M round of funding. You would work with our fast-paced, dynamic team at Tablelist’s New York Office on 42nd Street. We are constantly growing and trying new things, and need a hard-working and passionate individual (s) to support our city operations and events team.
• City operations
• Venue and customer support
• Customer retention and acquisition
• Event support
• Opportunities to attend industry events, marketing events and Tablelist team events
• Gain tech start up experience
• Attend events great for networking and growth
• Work with various team members to strengthen skills across fields
• Assisting City Managers & the Director of Events on campaigns & day to day tasks
○ Planning and executing a customer acquisition and/or customer retention campaign from start to finish
○ Planning and executing a campaign centered around college students & events for the fall
○ Planning & Executing a campaign with support from for Market Manager & General Manager to activate users in a city.
• Supporting city management team in day to day operations
• Assisting in customer and venue support
RequirementsBorn to network and negotiate. You’re a people person with persuasive communication skills. You possess the ability to interact and shoot straight with executives and to provide advice and guidance that reflects an understanding of their business and leadership style.
You’re constantly wearing a smile and full of energy.
Personable. You know how to work a crowd and win over strangers. Awkward is not how your friends would describe you!
SkillsRequired - Great communications skills, Event Planning
Preferred - Social Media