Summer Interns - Business development & product marketing for a Tech start up - US based onlyNCR TECHNOSOLUTIONS LLC
MARKETING / SALES INTERNSHIPUS ACCENT COACH
Value Pricing Intern (Virtual/Remote Position)YSBA, LLC
Business Development / Sales / PR InternBlue Square Concepts
Sales RepresentativeIntuit Inc
Fashion and Production Sales InternKlickpicks
Sales RepresentativeSurace-Smith Group
Sales RepresentativeBugge Agencies
Talk Show Guest Research & Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: February 10 2016
Company Location: Seattle, WA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWorld Uniting is looking for a guest production intern who’s super passionate about show production. You will work as a guest research and guest coordination to our weekly talk show. If you’re very excited about weekly television and programming, you’ve found the right place to shine!
You will leave this position with a solid portfolio of real-world work.
Responsibilities* Work with Producers and Show hosts on ideal guest criteria
* Research potential guests
* Determine initial interest with potential guests.
* Document progress in guest management system
* Other responsibilities as they develop, based on intern interest areas and show’s needs
Requirements* Comfort contacting potential guests and/or their agents
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Self-starter, flexible and able to manage multiple tasks
* Open to feedback, with strong desire to develop professional skills
* Effective interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to work in a team or independently as needed
* Ability to represent WU professionally at events and at social occasions
* Ability to perform common tasks in Microsoft Office
SkillsRequired - Phone Etiquette, Email Clients, Phone Sales, Guest Booking, Customer Contact, Guest Relations
Preferred - Research