Sales InternEZC Pak
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
Sales & Marketing InternPrinted Revolution
Real Estate for NestSeekers InternationalNestSeekers
Business Development InternCINC
ART OF RECYCLING-Sales and Marketingchairitee
Business Development / Sales InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Sales InternshipAdvertising Specialty Institute
Talk Show Sponsorhip InternBookmark This
Posted: February 11 2016
Company Location: Seattle, WA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOver Coffee with Rev. Dave Thompson, A program of World Uniting is looking for a corporate sponsorship intern who’s super passionate about show production. You will work on corporate marketing research and sponsorship coordination to our weekly talk show. If you’re very excited about weekly television and programming, you’ve found the right place to shine!
You will leave this position with a solid portfolio of real-world work.
Responsibilities* Work with Producers and Show hosts on ideal sponsorship criteria
* Develop and maintain sponsorship packages
* Research potential sponsors
* Determine initial interest with potential sponsors
* Document progress in customer management system
* Other responsibilities as they develop, based on intern interest areas and show’s needs
Requirements* Comfort contacting potential sponsors
* Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Self-starter, flexible and able to manage multiple tasks
* Open to feedback, with strong desire to develop professional skills
* Effective interpersonal communication skills
* Ability to work in a team or independently as needed
* Ability to perform common tasks in Microsoft Office
SkillsRequired - Sponsorship, Phone Etiquette, Sponsorship Sales, Sponsorship Relations, Phone Sales, Sponsorship Generation, Sponsorship Program Development, Corporate Sponsorships, Sponsorship Marketing, Email Campaigning, Customer Contact
Preferred - Research