Sales and Marketing Intern.Singularity Labs (XYZ Innovations Inc.)
ROCKSTAR REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT INTERNS WANTED!! -Sales relatedSenna House Buyers
Entry Level Management TraineeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerIron City Acquisitions
Entry Level Management TraineeIron City Acquisitions
Sales & Business Development InternElevate United
Sales RepresentativeThe So Cal Group, Inc.
Telesales Internship and/or $15/commission per saleBookmark This
Posted: November 02 2016
Company Location: Greensboro, NC
Application Deadline: December 30, 2016
Position: 50 Part-time, Paid
Timeframe: 12/31/16 — ?
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a virtual answering service and mainly take inbound calls and dispatch messages accordingly. Your job is to help us gain more clients. From Electricians to Beauty Salon owners. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your resume if you are interested in Telesales. You may also apply using this link: http://www.cueconvo.com/applyhere
Please understand that this position is for interns and/or commission only. Your choice. In return, you will be given all the secrets to launching your own virtual answering service. That’s right! You will be your own boss. If you choose commission, you will be given $15 per sale. You may also choose to be a Telesales Representative and receive the tools to building your own answering service. Your help is highly appreciated!
Requirements: High speed reliable internet, Windows 7 or higher, Microsoft Office, a quiet work environment, and unlimited nationwide outbound calling on your landline. You must use your own phone to acquire clients. Please be sure to have a LIBRARY CARD. You will need this to acquire your own clients after the internship is over.
I am looking for someone who is available Monday-Friday 9am-5pm EST; you will not work all 8 hours. You only need to be flexible within that time range. We are actively seeking a Telesales Representative who wants to be a part of this fast-growing environment. We need someone who isn’t afraid to work the phones, nurture a targeted list of contacts, and build long-term relationships with prospective clients.
• Cold calling -- strategically. It’s not just about the quantity of calls you make, but the ability to tailor your messaging individually to each prospect using a mix of business acumen, our script if you need to, and our filtered leads.
• Close new accounts over the phone.
• Continue to develop sold accounts over the phone, checking in with key players, and keeping an open line of communication to help identify and solve any problems that arise.
• Hit sales goals on a consistent basis by acquiring new prospects and growing current clients.
• Must be professional always, upholding CueConvo’s core values, while working in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
• NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• You’re bright, a great communicator, and have a pleasant speaking voice.