Business Strategy InternMighty.
Business Development / Sales InternFidelity Health Care
Sales / Marketing / Public Relations InternRoyal Solutions
Marketing / Sales / Advertising Intern NeededBlue Square Concepts
Entry Level- B2B Sales- Paid TrainingDallas Texas Consultants
Business Sales and Marketing Representative - Paid Training (Full Time Position Also Available)Dallas Texas Consultants
Entry Level- Account Executive- Sales and Marketing- Training ProvidedDallas Texas Consultants
Business Management Trainee- Sales and Marketing- Entry LevelDallas Texas Consultants
Trainee RecruiterBookmark This
Shirley Parsons Inc
51 Melcher St
Posted: November 30 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you want to be part of a scaling start-up company with a clear and ambitious vision for the future? Are you a high-energy individual looking to kick start your career and maximize your earning potential? Would you thrive in a close-knit team environment? If so, we’d love to talk to you!
We are looking for talented graduates to accompany us on our journey and pave the way to becoming future leaders within our business. We’ve got big plans and this is an exciting time to join us!
Shirley Parsons was founded in 2014 by two dedicated and entrepreneurial recruiters who identified the huge opportunity for growth within our market. Since then, the company has expanded rapidly, partnering with senior executives at some of the world’s biggest and best brands and helping to build teams for multiple Fortune 500 companies.
Our parent company has been established as the market leader in Europe for over a decade and has a reputation for delivering excellence. This international organization provides Shirley Parsons with outstanding business infrastructure and actively encourages an atmosphere of innovation and growth.
We are looking for driven high-achievers to join our growing delivery team based from award-winning offices in downtown Boston. If you are hard working and commercially aware, we can help you reap the financial and personal development opportunities that recruitment offers. With comprehensive training from our company directors, you will be taught the fundamental skills required to launch and develop a rewarding career with us.
We will be hiring throughout 2016 and beyond so please get in touch if you'd like to learn more!
• Uncapped commission - realistic 1st year earnings of $60k, 2nd year $100k+
• Identify, assess and match candidates to vacancies to ensure successful placements
• Generate income and develop long-term, sustainable client/candidate relationships
• Develop and refine a high quality, wide ranging contact database of candidates
• Attend industry events and face-to-face meetings with clients and candidates
• Manage the full recruitment cycle and become an expert matchmaker
• Generate and qualify potential business leads for the company
• Bachelor's Degree, preferably within a business-related subject
• Excellent communication skills (previous telephone sales/customer service experience is desirable)
• Inquisitive, with an innate curiosity for business
• Resourceful and demonstrates initiative when faced with new tasks
• Organized and can manage time demands and competing priorities
• Hard-working, tenacious, driven, with an appetite for success