Sales - Marketing QualificationGPSlogix
Business Development / Sales InternApplied Development LLC
Conscious Step Sales and Marketing InternshipConscious Step
Sales Support InternGreat Minds
MARKETING / SALES INTERNSHIPUS ACCENT COACH
IT Sales InternIOVIO
MARKETING & SALES - Full or Part time - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Business Development / Sales InternRDV Limousine
Translations and Interpreting Sales InternshipBookmark This
Posted: July 21 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionClear Accent has an opportunity for an aspiring salesperson, he/she will be responsible for assisting the Clear Accent team with day to day tasks to grow account business and increase sales. This part time internship will allow this person to gain understanding of the skills necessary to advance into a sales role in the growing Translation and globalization Industry. They will learn translation and localization processes and procedures used throughout the organization including an understanding of the Parts, Service, Sales, and Management departments. The hours per week will depend upon availability. After successful completion of the summer internship, management can offer full time employment.
Responsibilities• Run and analyze weekly / monthly reports
• Sales Generation
• Sales planning
• Consumption trend analysis
• Competitive activity
• Social Media analysis
Requirements• Demonstrated interest in Sales and Languages.
• Demonstrate a willingness to learn.
• Computer skills, including, but not limited to Microsoft Office applications (strong emphasis on Excel) and database management.
• Effective interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
• With limited exception, candidates must be legally authorized to work without employer sponsorship, both current and in the future.