Fortune 500 Company Seeks Sales and Marketing InternAflac Santa Monica
Event Marketing & Sales InternLatin Expo Group LLC
Professional B2B Sales - Summer Internship to HireBealstone, Inc
Wholesale InternNetwork Showroom
Public Relations InternSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternSkyline Consulting Group
Aflac Insurance Entrepreneurial Internship Spring 2017Aflac Insurance
Aflac Insurance Entrepreneurial Internship Summer 2017Aflac Insurance
Travel Agency Needs Agents to help market and book travelBookmark This
Argent Companies LLC
Posted: May 05 2016
Company Location: Jacksonville, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description1) Collect payment for transportation and accommodations from customer.
2) Converse with customer to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required.
3) Compute cost of travel and accommodations, using calculator, computer, carrier tariff books, and hotel rate books, or quote package tour's costs.
4) Book transportation and hotel reservations, using computer terminal or telephone.
5) Plan, describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by various travel carriers.
6) Provide customer with brochures and publications containing travel information, such as local customs, points of interest, or foreign country regulations.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education