Business Development / Sales InternDarling Gourmet Biscotti
Junior Account Associate to support the Account Management and Sales Team teamSCM
Energy Sales InternshipAroundCampus Group
Inside/ Lead SalesElite Sports Miami
Summer Sales/Marketing InternDOWNTOWN MAGAZINE
Sales RepresentativeSkyline Consulting Group
Sales AssociateSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternSkyline Consulting Group
Travel Agency Needs Agents to help market and book travelBookmark This
Argent Companies LLC
Posted: May 05 2016
Company Location: Jacksonville, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description1) Collect payment for transportation and accommodations from customer.
2) Converse with customer to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required.
3) Compute cost of travel and accommodations, using calculator, computer, carrier tariff books, and hotel rate books, or quote package tour's costs.
4) Book transportation and hotel reservations, using computer terminal or telephone.
5) Plan, describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by various travel carriers.
6) Provide customer with brochures and publications containing travel information, such as local customs, points of interest, or foreign country regulations.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education