MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERNAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Management Training Program (Full-time)Corner Stone Management Concepts, Inc.
SalesHub Group Inc
Business Development / Sales InternCuisineLinks Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternEver Organics LLC
Sales Intern for High-End Lifestyle Brand-Part Time-January 2018Roller Rabbit
Sales Intern for High-End Lifestyle Brand-Part Time-Open StartRoller Rabbit
Accounting InternshipTata Consulting Services
Two Sales and Entrepreneurship Interns for fast growing start-upBookmark This
300 County Avenue
Posted: August 04 2016
DescriptionGlamour Dolls (www.GlamourDollsMakeup) is a fast growing cosmetics brand hitting the on-trend, mass cosmetics market. The concept behind Glamour Dolls came from our celebrity makeup artist, and co-founder Jessica Romano who you might recognize from Style Network's hit show Glam Fairy. After partnering with start-up entrepreneur and fellow co-founder Peter Georgotas, Jessica developed a line that was both adorable and affordable and Glamour Dolls was brought to life ♡
We're a growing company and looking for eager interns to join our Glamour Dolls family.
What this is, is a perfect internship for someone interested in start-up businesses, sales, social media, office management, public relations, event planning, marketing and business development.
What this is not, is a coffee-run internship and it's not a cold-calling sales job! You will work directly with the company founders, learn about and have input in building out the sales department, develop accounts, make commission and develop sales strategies. Ideally we will have a team of two working on this project.
College Credit is not a problem. We're very laid back and you will have a lot of personal freedom and responsibility.
Responsibilities-Continue development of sales process for independent retailers
-Manage and build out wholesale website for small to medium buyers
- Utilizes social media to engage independent retailers
- Reach out to new customers and manage existing accounts
- Develop wholesale sales newsletter
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns with sales campaigns
- Collaborates on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Monitor project calendar, ensuring project is on schedule
Requirements- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Must have transportation and at least 2 days availability per week
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
Preferred - Project Management, Sales