Fortune 500 Company Seeks Sales and Marketing InternAflac Santa Monica
Sales and Marketing Management TraineeWest Coast Concepts
Account Executive- Entry LevelWest Coast Concepts
fashion internshipApropo Studio
Account ManagerAsset Dynamics
Junior Account ManagerIron City Acquisitions
Entry Level Management TraineeTCD Consulting, Inc.
Junior Account ManagerTCD Consulting, Inc.
Wholesale InternBookmark This
545 West 25th Street, 6th Floor
New York, NY
Posted: October 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNetwork is a full-service boutique agency located in Chelsea specializing in luxury accessories and ready to wear. Our clients include Alexandre Birman, Elena Ghisellini, DROMe, FL-O-WEN, S'uvimol, Jeffrey Levinson, among more.
We are comprised of three divisions:
1. Network Showroom, which focuses on Wholesale services
2. Network PR, which focuses on Communications initiatives
3. Network Marketing, which focuses on Brand presence.
We are looking for an intern to assist in the wholesale department. We offer a $20/daily stipend to cover the cost of transportation and lunch. We are looking for proactive, smart and enthusiastic individuals who are hungry to learn about the industry.
Responsibilities• Assist day-to-day sales department operations
• Create/analyze selling reports & report developments in
• Prepare showroom for buying appointments (merchandising,
showroom maintenance, assisting during appointments, etc)
• Organize the showroom/ incoming and outgoing samples
• Create notes and processing orders
• Assist on event planning, designer personal appearances,
• Market research for potential clients
• Assist CEO on special projects as needed