SUMMER INTERNSHIP / BUSINESS STUDENTSBREED International Consulting
Sales InternThe Hayes Agency
SALES INTERNSHIP in Life Sciences and Health CareHealth Connexions
*UNPAID Sales Office Internship (Downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Fashion Summer InternLIE SANGBONG
Recruiting InternFlashmob Solutions, Inc.
Sales & Marketing InternshipAflac Insurance
Financial Analyst (summer) working with Successful Serial Entrepreneur - unpaidExit Plan Capital
Wine Tastings & SalesBookmark This
The Honey Wine Company
901 Mission St, Suite 105
San Francisco, CA
Posted: May 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBee d'Vine honey wine - www.beeDvine.com
The Honey Wine Company's Bee d'Vine brand is a luxury, socially and ultra sustainable eco brand with an authentic conservation story that launched last year to widespread critical acclaim and national TV exposure.
We are defining the fast-growing honey wine (mead) market and wrote a free award winning book to educate the public about the oldest fermented beverage in the world. Read "The Celebrated Story of Honey Wine" - download at www.DiscoverHoneyWine.org
ResponsibilitiesWine Sales Representative for exciting new wine category.
- Sales to select wine retailer and fine on-premise establishments.
- Perform pourings and tastings at summer festivals and retail shops.
- Be able to talk about the wine in detail and answer questions.
RequirementsDesired Experience & Terms:
• Open minded about new wine ideas
• Prior knowledge and experience in sales preferred
• Customer service mindset
• Must have drivers license & proof of insurance
• Reliable transportation
• Age 21 and over, marketing majors preferred but not required