Sales InternDental Game Plan
Sales/New Business Development InternshipCreative Visual Productions
Sales InternshipGravity Payments
Aflac Sales InternAflac
Advertising SalesWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Sales InternshipPower Couple, Inc
Pharmaceutical Sales InternAmerican Generics Inc
Spring 2017 Sales and Sponsorship Support CoordinatorThe Festival of Ballooning, Inc.
Wine Tastings & SalesBookmark This
The Honey Wine Company
901 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA
Posted: May 02 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBee d'Vine honey wine - www.beeDvine.com
The Honey Wine Company's Bee d'Vine brand is a luxury, socially and ultra sustainable eco brand with an authentic conservation story that launched last year to widespread critical acclaim and national TV exposure.
We are defining the fast-growing honey wine (mead) market and wrote a free award winning book to educate the public about the oldest fermented beverage in the world. Read "The Celebrated Story of Honey Wine" - download at www.DiscoverHoneyWine.org
ResponsibilitiesWine Sales Representative for exciting new wine category.
- Sales to select wine retailer and fine on-premise establishments.
- Perform pourings and tastings at summer festivals and retail shops.
- Be able to talk about the wine in detail and answer questions.
RequirementsDesired Experience & Terms:
• Open minded about new wine ideas
• Prior knowledge and experience in sales preferred
• Customer service mindset
• Must have drivers license & proof of insurance
• Reliable transportation
• Age 21 and over, marketing majors preferred but not required