Internship in China C137 - Assistant Merchandiser (not virtual)MTA Network
Internship in CHINA C113 - International Sales (not virtual)MTA Network
Public Relations InternSkyline Consulting Group
Business Development / Sales InternSkyline Consulting Group
Fall Internship - RecruitmentRobert Walters Associates
Administrative AssistantAmrita Singh Jewelry & Accessories
Brand Ambassador -Full Time - Paid with College CreditGCR Acquisitions, Inc
Internship - Marketing - SalesGCR Acquisitions, Inc
World All-Star Basketball SALES Internship OpportunitiesBookmark This
World All-Star Basketball League
Posted: October 02 2015
Company Location: Newark, NJ
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 10 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe World All-Star Basketball League is the fastest growing Semi-Pro men/women basketball league in the United States. We have an aggressive expansion plan that consists of adding a team in EVERY state and eventually territories and other countries.
• High School students looking to pursue a marketing or business degree in college can apply
• Previous customer service and sales experience preferred but not required
• Ability to research companies for perfect matches for B2B sales
• Ability to complete projects quickly, accurately and with attention to detail
• Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
• Pleasant phone manner
Responsibilities• Daily review of general news and basketball trade publications, clip articles related to World All-Star Basketball League, the East coast region & Roadrunnerz.
• Contribute articles for newsletter and website (would like to make this possible.)
• Update press contacts and blog lists
• Update news archives
• Assist in the preparation of press releases for World All-Star Basketball League, the East coast region & Roadrunnerz.
• Assist in press outreach to maximize media presence at announcements and events
• Provide general administrative support (filing, faxing, phones, etc.).
Requirements• High school Junior, Senior, and Graduate Students
• 2.5 G.P.A
• Must have reliable sources of communication (phone, computer, internet)
• Creative, out–of-the-box thinker
• Organized with attention to detail
• Strategic and analytic approach complex situations
• Resourcefulness and patient, positive can-do attitude
• Strong work ethic, interpersonal skills, and ability to work as a team
• Interns must be able to work a minimum of 10 hours a week. (For sales associates this position may require more hours for follow up)