Governor's Summer Intern-Animal Sciences Student InternIndiana State Personnel Department
Coordinador de Restauración de EcosistemasSan Juan Bay Estuary Program
Ciudadano Cientifico - CoordinadorSan Juan Bay Estuary Program
2017 Summer InternshipCabot Microelectronics
Vermont EPSCoR Paid Summer Research Experiences: Basin Resilience to Extreme EventsVermont EPSCoR
Science InstructorCamp Emerson
Model Rocketry InstructorCamp Emerson
Science and Engineering: Associate DirectorSave the Water™
Covance - Sample Coordinator - Part Time - Madison, WIBookmark This
3301 Kinsman Blvd.
Posted: March 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis role is Part-Time for 19 hours per week. Monday-Friday 10am-2pm. Pay starts at 13.50 per hour. (This is not an internship.)
Covance is currently seeking a Part-Time Sample Coordinator for the Madison, WI site. This role will support the Nutritional Chemistry and Food Safety (NCFS) Sample Management Department which offer food testing and nutritional labeling testing for clients. Duties for this role include entering orders, logging samples into our database and checking for accuracy.
ResponsibilitiesYour job duties in this role include:
• Learn sample accession tasks including: opening, entering, tracking, and labeling of samples.
• Position will be introduced to food, dietary supplements and micro samples for entry.
• Learn to Coordinate with Client Service Associates to establish or update customer service procedures, with guidance, as appropriate.
• Learn to communicate discrepancies to appropriate personnel and assist with problem solving.
• Learns to handle internal customer inquiries, solve problems with assistance, and contact internal clients for clarification as needed.
• Learn LabWare Laboratory Information System (NIMS) and how to use in daily duties.
• Assists group with analysis of CAIRs and CAPAs as assigned.
• Other supporting duties as assigned.
Requirements• An Associate degree or High School Diploma and Experience with computers/ data entry.
• Working knowledge of computers.
• Customer service skills including attention to detail, accuracy, confidentiality and communication skills (is preferred).
• Ability to identify and communicate client’s service needs.