Math/Science Tutor Grades 3-8!Esteem Girls Inc.
STEM and/or Education Major Intern!!! "Esteem Leader"Esteem Girls Inc.
Plant Science Research InternshipU.S. National Arboretum
Professional Development Course & Guaranteed Internship Placement - Summer ProgramThe Enrichery
Ciudadano Cientifico - CoordinadorSan Juan Bay Estuary Program
Coordinador de Restauración de EcosistemasSan Juan Bay Estuary Program
Intern - Actuarial Science (Summer Intern)Molina Healthcare Inc.
Geosciences Bridge ProgramUniversity of Maryland Eastern Shore
Covance - Sample Prep Technician - Food Safety - Part TimeBookmark This
3301 Kinsman Blvd.
Posted: March 10 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCovance is currently seeking Multiple Part Time Associate Sample Preparation Technicians for the Nutritional Chemistry and Food Safety department at the Madison, WI site.
This is a part-time role which will be 19 hours per week. Flexible hours between 10am-2pm time frame Monday-Friday.
(This is not an internship.)
ResponsibilitiesAs an Associate Sample Preparation Technician your job duties will include:
• Learns to perform any combination of sample preparation tasks to ensure sample homogeneity which includes but is not limited to labeling, transferring, liquid nitrogen use, milling, blending, weighing, disposal of samples, etc.
• Learns to communicate sample information.
• Communicates discrepancies to appropriate personnel.
• Learns to handle internal customer inquiries and requests.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Requirements• High School diploma or equivalent.
• Working knowledge of computers.
• 1-2 years of experience desired.
• Customer service skills including attention to detail, accuracy, confidentiality and communication skills.
• Ability to identify and communicate customer service needs.