TOXIC MOLD PROJECT SPECTROMETRY PROJECTChildren's Human Rights Foundation
California Collaborative Fisheries Research Program InternshipMoss Landing Marine Laboratories
Scientific Research InternSure-BioChem Laboratories LLC
Campus Internship - $23/hr - NationwideVeryones
Science InternshipCoastal Risk Consulting
Outreach Assistant InternUnion of Concerned Scientists
Science Content Writer - InternNAD Treatment Center
Teaching Science to kidsIntellectual Kids Club
Sales and Marketing Intern- Boston UniversityBookmark This
IKA Works, Inc.
Posted: September 08 2015
Company Location: Wilmington, NC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIKA Works, Inc., a German-based equipment manufacturer located in Wilmington, NC, is expanding its position as a world leader in Laboratory, Analytical and Process technology for mixing, dispersing, stirring, grinding, homogenizing and other types of processing. We are seeking a college intern to support the day to day sales and marketing activities of our sales team. Paid internship with flexible hours.
ResponsibilitiesThe Sales and Marketing Intern will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day activities of the sales team while learning valuable skills related to sales and marketing for a high tech company. Our regional Accounts Team is seeking a Boston University student majoring in Chemistry or Life Sciences with excellent communication and computer skills. This is a part-time position with flexible hours.
The Intern will be exposed to sales and marketing through:
• Strategy development
• Lead generation
• Promotional campaign and execution
• Gain real world experience to be creative, grow professionally and learn outside the classroom
• Assist with executing sales and marketing campaigns
• Research the Internet for new leads and develop prospect lists
• Maintain and update business contact information via Excel
• Provide help launching our presence in academic environments
• Demonstrate trial equipment to new and potential customers as needed
• Assist with tradeshow planning and creating related materials
• Support the distribution of new and innovative marketing collateral
• Attend meetings with the sales team to learn and understand the business & projects
• Conduct market research, as needed
• Other responsibilities as needed
• University student majoring in Chemistry or in Life Sciences with excellent communication and computer skills
All interested applicants, please submit your credentials (cover letter and resume) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also visit our website for more information about IKA Works, Inc. at www.ika.com.