TOXIC MOLD QUICK TEST DEVELOPMENT PROJECT: NIR SPECTROSCOPY, USING SCIO MOLECULAR SCANNERChildren's Human Rights Foundation
California Collaborative Fisheries Research Program InternshipMoss Landing Marine Laboratories
Scientific Research InternSure-BioChem Laboratories LLC
Campus Internship - $23/hr - NationwideVeryones
Science InternshipCoastal Risk Consulting
Outreach Assistant InternUnion of Concerned Scientists
Science Content Writer - InternNAD Treatment Center
Teaching Science to kidsIntellectual Kids Club
Sales and Marketing Intern- Carnegie Mellon UniversityBookmark This
IKA Works, Inc.
Carnegie Mellon University
Posted: September 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIKA Works, Inc., a German-based equipment manufacturer located in Wilmington, NC, is expanding its position as a world leader in Laboratory, Analytical and Process technology for mixing, dispersing, stirring, grinding, homogenizing and other types of processing. We are seeking a college intern to support the day to day sales and marketing activities of our sales team.
The Sales and Marketing Intern will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day activities of the sales team while learning valuable skills related to sales and marketing for a high tech company. Our regional Accounts Team is seeking a Carnegie Mellon University student majoring in Chemistry or Life Sciences with excellent communication and computer skills. Selected candidate will work remotely. This opportunity is a paid part-time position with flexible hours.
The Intern will be exposed to sales and marketing through:
• Strategy development
• Lead generation
• Promotional campaign and execution
• Gain real world experience to be creative, grow professionally and learn outside the classroom
• Assist with executing sales and marketing campaigns
• Research the Internet for new leads and develop prospect lists
• Maintain and update business contact information via Excel
• Provide help launching our presence in academic environments
• Demonstrate trial equipment to new and potential customers as needed
• Assist with tradeshow planning and creating related materials
• Support the distribution of new and innovative marketing collateral
• Attend meetings with the sales team to learn and understand the business & projects
• Conduct market research, as needed
• Other responsibilities as needed