Science Content Writer - InternNAD Treatment Center
ECommerce Data Processing InternMedical Diagnostic Laboratories, LLC
STEM Education Summer Volunteer InternshipPacific Science Center
Teaching Science to kidsIntellectual Kids Club
STEM and/or Education Major Intern!!! "Science Saturday"Esteem Girls Inc.
STEM and/or Education Major Intern!!! After School ProgramEsteem Girls Inc.
Governor's Summer Intern-Animal Sciences Student InternIndiana State Personnel Department
Coordinador de Restauración de EcosistemasSan Juan Bay Estuary Program
Sales and Marketing Intern- Rutgers UniversityBookmark This
IKA Works, Inc.
New Brunswick, NJ
Posted: September 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIKA Works, Inc., a German-based equipment manufacturer located in Wilmington, NC, is expanding its position as a world leader in Laboratory, Analytical and Process technology for mixing, dispersing, stirring, grinding, homogenizing and other types of processing. We are seeking a college intern to support the day to day sales and marketing activities of our sales team.
ResponsibilitiesThe Sales and Marketing Intern will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day activities of the sales team while learning valuable skills related to sales and marketing for a high tech company. Our regional Accounts Team is seeking a Harvard University student majoring in Chemistry or Life Sciences with excellent communication and computer skills. Part-time, paid hourly position with flexible hours.
The Intern will be exposed to sales and marketing through:
• Strategy development
• Lead generation
• Promotional campaign and execution
• Gain real world experience to be creative, grow professionally and learn outside the classroom
• Assist with executing sales and marketing campaigns
• Research the Internet for new leads and develop prospect lists
• Maintain and update business contact information via Excel
• Provide help launching our presence in academic environments
• Demonstrate trial equipment to new and potential customers as needed
• Assist with tradeshow planning and creating related materials
• Support the distribution of new and innovative marketing collateral
• Attend meetings with the sales team to learn and understand the business & projects
• Conduct market research, as needed
• Other responsibilities as needed
• Current Rutgers University student majoring in Chemistry or in Life Sciences with excellent communication and computer skills
All interested applicants, please submit your credentials (cover letter and resume) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also visit our website for more information about IKA Works, Inc. at www.ika.com.