Neuroscience Research (Summer & Fall) InternshipsHRW Music Group, LLC
Student Worker (cell culture)Rangam Consulting Inc.
TOXIC MOLD QUICK TEST DEVELOPMENT PROJECT: NIR SPECTROSCOPY, USING SCIO MOLECULAR SCANNERChildren's Human Rights Foundation
Teaching Science to kidsIntellectual Kids Club
Coordinador de Restauración de EcosistemasSan Juan Bay Estuary Program
Ciudadano Cientifico - CoordinadorSan Juan Bay Estuary Program
Research Intern (Volunteer)New York State Psychiatric Institute at Columbia University
Laser Marking Engraving Application techniciancontrol laser corporation
Sales and Marketing Intern- Syracuse UniversityBookmark This
IKA Works, Inc.
Posted: September 08 2015
DescriptionIKA Works, Inc., a German-based equipment manufacturer located in Wilmington, NC, is expanding its position as a world leader in Laboratory, Analytical and Process technology for mixing, dispersing, stirring, grinding, homogenizing and other types of processing.
ResponsibilitiesThe Sales and Marketing Intern will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day activities of the sales team while learning valuable skills related to sales and marketing for a high tech company. Our regional Accounts Team is seeking a Harvard University student majoring in Chemistry or Life Sciences with excellent communication and computer skills. Part-time, paid hourly position with flexible hours.
The Intern will be exposed to sales and marketing through:
• Strategy development
• Lead generation
• Promotional campaign and execution
• Gain real world experience to be creative, grow professionally and learn outside the classroom
• Assist with executing sales and marketing campaigns
• Research the Internet for new leads and develop prospect lists
• Maintain and update business contact information via Excel
• Provide help launching our presence in academic environments
• Demonstrate trial equipment to new and potential customers as needed
• Assist with tradeshow planning and creating related materials
• Support the distribution of new and innovative marketing collateral
• Attend meetings with the sales team to learn and understand the business & projects
• Conduct market research, as needed
• Other responsibilities as needed
• Syracuse University student majoring in Chemistry or in Life Sciences with excellent communication and computer skills
All interested applicants, please submit your credentials (cover letter and resume) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also visit our website for more information about IKA Works, Inc. at www.ika.com.