Math/Science Tutor Grades 3-8!Esteem Girls Inc.
STEM and/or Education Major Intern!!! "Esteem Leader"Esteem Girls Inc.
Plant Science Research InternshipU.S. National Arboretum
Professional Development Course & Guaranteed Internship Placement - Summer ProgramThe Enrichery
Ciudadano Cientifico - CoordinadorSan Juan Bay Estuary Program
Coordinador de Restauración de EcosistemasSan Juan Bay Estuary Program
Intern - Actuarial Science (Summer Intern)Molina Healthcare Inc.
Geosciences Bridge ProgramUniversity of Maryland Eastern Shore
Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics InternBookmark This
5301 Media St, Philadelphia, PA 19131
Posted: August 27 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
DescriptionIbrahim Youth Scholars is a non-profit organization dedicated to educating the community through, S.T.E.M workshops, Cancer support, & Epilepsy awareness.
What: S.T.E.M Instructor
Where: Mastery Charter School (Shoemaker)
When: Monday - Friday (after-school hours 3pm-6pm)
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Must pass criminal background check and child abuse clearance****