CIB - DSY Intern - New York
The Sec Lending Relationship Management team is a client-facing, markets-facing team. We have a number of special administrative projects in mind for our intern to help us get more efficient internally so we can spend more time with our clients. We are looking for an organized, energetic, people-person with an eye for detail who can take ownership of a few of these administrative projects. No finance background or technical skills necessary-- we will teach them about our business as part of their ongoing development.
J.P. Morgan Securities - Summer Internship
- Introduction to JP Morgan Securities and the overall brokerage business
- Introduction to firm's platform, products and solutions
- Learning about current and historical markets, U.S. and International
- Exposure to management throughout J.P. Morgan Securities
- Working with an Investment Professional(s) or members of management doing various projects, confirming appointments, filing, prepping envelopes for mass mail projects, and any additional tasks provided by the Investment Professional, Sales Assistant, or Manager
- Team and individual project work may include research, helping to develop a business plan and pitching to mock clients
- Assist with generating various reports
- Assist with company analysis, stock analysis and mock portfolio construction
- Deliver various materials to clients/Investment Professionals as needed
CIB Tech - Cleared Derivatives Technology - Entry Level Analyst Trainee
Acquire a detailed knowledge of GMI, a SunGard post-trade processing application used at JP Morgan to process Futures Options and Cleared OTC products globally. Specific areas of concentration will be general ledger processing, collateral processing, margins settlements, the batch cycle, fees commissions, interest, trade loads, and implementing SunGard application enhancements across all functional areas of the system.
Work with the project leads to analyze requirements and produce technical specifications for build teams.
It is expected that some element of level 3 support may be involved, particularly around your own implementations and areas of specialisms.
Work with the development team to ensure that they understand the specifications.
Conduct business process modeling and generate applicable scenarios testing.
Document system scenarios and identify roles impacted to help develop change management and training plans.