Professional Service Student-Fall
Looking for a Digital communications design student. Student actively pursuing a design related degree in either Graphic Design, User Interface Design or Web Design or equivalent major to work with inhouse design team to develop concepts for software and applications. Must have good design skills and proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. Good communication and people skills are important since student will work directly with a wide variety of disciplines.
Student position in the field of ISS Marketing.
· Identify and monitor competitors and research market conditions or changes in the industry that may affect Lexmark.
· Perform market analysis and market segmentation exercise.
· Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating findings into written text.
· Forecast and track marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data.
· Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
Prefer strong analytical skills and experience with excel and use of pivot tables.