Guaranty Bank is seeking a part-time (15-20 hours a week) intern in theFinancial Analysis department! This internship is designed to provide exposure to various financial concepts and the day-to-day operations of the Financial Analysis department. This internship will be in addition to maintaining part-time employment at your current location.
- Gathering data from internal and external resources as needed.
- Responsible for utilizing data to create graphs and perform basic analysis.
- Assists with daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting.
- Responsible for processing invoices and allocating expenses to th proper cost centers.
- Performs routine administrative tasks to support the Financial Analysis department.
- Currently enrolled or already have a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, or other related field.
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- Proficient in MS Office, specifically Word or Excel
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with performing basic statistical analysis and withdata management systems (SQL)
What do ouremployees have to say?
"I enjoy the flexibility and work/life balance that my position offers."
"I love the people I work with; we are all passionate about doing what is right for our internal and external customers."
"My role offers a diverse set of responsibilities and tasks that make the job both challenging and interesting."
"I love that the position is always changing and evolving. It's like coming to a new job every day!"
Great Customer Service/Great Careers
Guaranty Bank - APPLY today!