Social Media InternJolie Prints
Social Media Marketing InternI Run My Body LLC
Sports Startup seeks Social Media & Community Management InternLion Tennis
Social mediadepascal atelier
Internship in Women's Fashion AccessoriesAsian Eye Ltd
Social Media InternGreezie KidStyles, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternFMA Intl Consulting Group, LLC
Social Media and Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Forbes Accounting & Consulting, Inc.
Posted: September 11 2015
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionForbes Accounting & Consulting, Inc. (FAC, Inc.) is looking for talented, articulate and ambitious interns to work with our company. The interns will have the opportunity to get the behind-the-scenes experience in business consulting; accounting; tax planning/preparation; planning and organizing events; assisting with workshops, and on-site coordination as we work to strengthen our presence within the entertainment industry. The ideal candidate is open to learning, can commit to a minimum of six months in the program, has a strong work ethic, has a high commitment to meeting deadlines, thrives as a member of a tightknit team, and has interest in the following areas:
• Business Management and Consulting,
• Social Media,
• Marketing and Communications
The selected interns will learn and be able to assist with such areas as program development, accounting and finance for small businesses and entertainment professionals, project planning & development, corporate research, as well as social media marketing/promotion of workshops & events, gift bag solicitation, and administrative tasks. There is a small percentage of travel within the Atlanta metropolitan area for meetings and events such as networking meetings/events, seminars/workshops, award shows and showcases.
Professional development, performance bonuses, networking opportunities, college credit (where available), travel stipend, and partnering with other organizations. Candidates that successfully complete the required six month minimum commitment to the program will receive the FAC, Inc. Young Entrepreneur Package which includes administrative setup of your own small business, assistance with developing your business plan, 6 months of accounting and tax planning assistance, free FY 2017 tax preparation for your business, and a small stipend to help with startup costs.
Responsibilities• Assist with managing marketing and social media efforts
• Assist with event coordination & promotions
• Assist with client management
• Other projects as assigned
- Utilize social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborate with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrate interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
RequirementsResume and cover letter should demonstrate how you possess all of the required qualifications. Cover letter should include details of your career goals and aspirations, the skillset that you feel you could bring to FAC, Inc., ideas about the type of business that you want to own, and how you feel that FAC, Inc. could help you accomplish your goals. It should also include the hours that you will consistently be able to work.
• Experience – Intern should have some previous business management or leadership experience. This includes non-professional experience such as volunteer school events, volunteer church events, college homecoming committee, sorority/fraternity event chair, assisting with charity galas or other non-profit volunteer event experience.
• Outgoing personality – Intern should be flexible, hospitable, gracious, assertive, motivated, independent, resourceful, with an ability to solve problems calmly and quickly. The ability to multi-task is essential. A “Can-Do” attitude is a must.
• Strong listening and comprehension skills – Intern needs to be able to listen to instructions, take great notes, and carefully and correctly follow directions.
• Computer skills – Applicants must have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel and they must be able to conduct research on the internet with minimal guidance.
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Should have great skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Should perform well in environments that value creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Should exhibit great personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
SkillsRequired - Social Media Communications, High level of initiative, Leadership Skills, Building Customer Relations, Social Media Management
Preferred - Social Media Blogging, Event Marketing Strategy