Social Media/ Fashion PRKleau! Magazine
Social Media/Digital Media InternDoc's Castle LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternEngine Group
Social Media InternshipDisability Allies
Social Media Marketing InternshipMX3 Capital
Twitter Internship - Managment of twitter accountKerry's Network, Inc
Social Media & Sales Management InternPure Quality Enterprises
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING, WEBDESIGN, SOCIAL MEDIA CURATIONSTAY GOLD LLC
Administrative SupportBookmark This
2143 N Stave
Posted: August 14 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUblerb is an up and coming social media company where you can create share in manage your social media. We are looking for 2 administrative support interns to help with the support of our growing business. Duties include but are not limited to:
• Handle administrative detail, all projects
• Seek greater role in projects within administrative and other areas of competence
• Seek training on projects outside my range
• Study and review company or department procedures
• Recommend management action to improve standard operating procedures. Present comparisons on costs, risks, and benefits
• Develop and test new procedures
• Take part in any administrative meetings to assure secretarial follow-through
• Take initiative on requests and inquiries of administrative nature, especially when bosses’ specialty is not administrative
• Prepare and control administrative budgets
Responsibilities• Relieve management of administrative detail, all projects
• Coordinate work flow
• Update and chase delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines
• Take initiative in manager’s absence
• Keep projects on schedule
• Maintain procedures manual to ensure consistent performance of routines
RequirementsQualifications and skills
• Technology Skills –proficient in office software programs, including spreadsheets, databases, word processing and graphic presentation software.
• Communication Skills – excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Organizational Ability – must be able to multitask, track incoming and outgoing correspondence and coordinate the flow of paperwork around the office.
• Time Management – able to manage time effectively and efficiently, set meetings for managers to request others to attend and to coordinate their responses.
• Planning Skills - create administrative and office procedures, such as establishing a procedure for employees to call in sick, etc.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1 – 3 years of experience as an administrative assistant or secretary
Preferred: Associates Degree in related field