Marketing Intern19, Inc.
Social Media Intern for Online BookstoreM.I.R.A.C.L.E. Online Books, LLC
Internship for YOUTUBE Fashion Network- Spanish Speaking Intern OnlyStyleHaul
Social Media/Marketing InternCrosby Carter Management
Break into the World of Sports Writing and Media at Sidelines, a Hot Sports Start-up!Sidelines
Affiliate Marketing/Social Media InternBookmark This
DescriptionAre you looking for an exciting Affiliate Marketing internship working for a cutting edge online media network? Are you interested in learning and actively participating in relevant, challenging business building opportunities that will give you solid, industry experience? Then this is the internship for you?
We are a new, but well-established international online media network corporation seeking interns to learn how to successfully build, market and create resource for our affiliate market program either remotely or an in office position if you currently reside in the Greater Phoenix Area. This position offers a base and performance-based stipend as well as exceptional resume-building and networking opportunities. Also, if you need college credit for your internship we are willing to work with your school and academic advisor to assist you in obtaining credit.
If you are seeking an opportunity to gain hands on experience and to learn the insider secrets of the online industry as well as valuable business building techniques this is the internship for you!!
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities may include (but not limited to):
1. Learning cutting edge affiliate marketing techniques
2. Research affiliate marketing trends worldwide and utilize the information to market the program
3. Market the program to businesses and individuals using social media, press releases, and video marketing
4. Create videos, tutorials, webinars, and tele-seminars to market affiliate program and educate users
5. Create print, video and audio advertisements.
6. Assist with social media, blogging, article marketing, video marketing, link building, press releases on sites like Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Linked-in to increase traffic to our affiliate marketing page.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU:
If you intern with us we promise to make this a fun, exciting and rewarding experience. Our promise is to give our intern valuable, marketable industry skills that can be used transferred to many different positions both inside and outside the online industry. This will be a powerful, beneficial experience that will prepare you to step into the job market a as true competitor and a highly sought after candidate.
RequirementsThose applying for this internship should be in one of the following majors:
3. Information Technology majors with experience on the Web
4. Majors with experience on the Web and a solid understanding of affiliate marketing
5. Additional majors with a strong background and/or relevant experience will also be given consideration.
We prefer current college students, but would consider recent graduates. An applicant must be a proactive go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit, high energy, fun, positive, with a “can-do” attitude and a strong work-ethic, who is hands-on. The applicant must be dedicated, responsible, innovative, creative, articulate, personable, and an organized self-starter. The applicant should also possess excellent writing and communications skills, be detail oriented and be able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously.
The ideal applicant will have an understanding for marketing and will have taken courses related to this field. Applicant must be Social Networking/Internet savvy as they will be using Twitter, Facebook, and other various social networking avenues. The applicant will also use press releases to promote and conduct on line marketing campaigns for multiple business ventures.
Other important information:
1. Must be available a minimum of two days a week
2. Both long and short term are internships available
3. Position is available immediately