Android Developer InternBookmark This
DescriptiontBubble is the #1 website helping undiscovered musicians, models and dancers.
We are a social media platform providing musicians, models and dancers with a new portal to promote their acts and broadcast to fans and industry professionals. Being discovered in the entertainment industry has become extremely difficult and is a real hardship for many acts, so we wanted to help! We created tBubble to make it easier for talented acts with entertainment dreams to succeed and push their career to the next level by letting the fans decide their success!
Responsibilities- Coordinate with teams to utilize technology to improve communication
- Contribute in improving functionality and profitability for computer systems
- Be a team player and be ready to have fun!
- Developing and maintaining Android applications for client usage, shared code libraries, and internal products and tools
- Working in an agile environment where you continuously inspect & adapt to be more effective
- Developing engaging apps that solve problems
RequirementsHave IT competency in the following:
• Understand how computers and software can increase efficiency
• Possess skills in analyzing, formulating, trouble-shooting, and synthesizing
• Have experience and appreciation for working in high-paced agile environment.
• Detail oriented and thorough in interpreting requirements.
• Able to provide design options and process user feedback to create elegant solutions.
• Knowledgeable of and have solid understanding of Object Oriented concepts, best practices, and design patterns.
• Exposure and experience in at least one scripting language Ruby, Python.
• Experience building mobile applications
• Experience interfacing and/or building RESTful web services
• Understanding of software design patterns and architectural principles
• Engineering background with source control preferably git, testing, and quality software production
• Experience with mobile unit testing, automation testing, or test-driven development a plus
• Must understand process is important to produce quality software
• Pursuing a degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Extensive knowledge of APIs and Frameworks.
• Solid understanding of mobile design context dimensions.
• Extensive experience building complex mobile Apps that have been successfully delivered to business customers.
• Fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
• Git/Distributed version control
• RESTful web servvices
• Android HIG
• Writing multithreaded code
• Objected oriented programming and design
• Android UI controls