Social Media Intern for Online BookstoreM.I.R.A.C.L.E. Online Books, LLC
Internship for YOUTUBE Fashion Network- Spanish Speaking Intern OnlyStyleHaul
Social Media/Marketing InternCrosby Carter Management
Break into the World of Sports Writing and Media at Sidelines, a Hot Sports Start-up!Sidelines
Social Media, Marketing & DistributionLoveLight Pictures
Are you a Social Media Guru?Bookmark This
DescriptionDo you like making copies and fetching coffee? If so, this is NOT the internship for you!
Living Vicky is a nonprofit that provides an online and in-person program for young women transitioning from high school to whatever comes next. We’re a startup with a small staff and a big vision; work hours are flexible and will take place in Arlington, VA, Washington, DC and remotely. This unpaid internship can be completed for school credit, however, there is an opportunity to market yourself for a paid sponsorship.
ResponsibilitiesWe’d like an intern to help build and manage our existing branding and marketing for print and online materials, as well as lead the development of our social media presence. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of an organization and have a real impact on its marketing strategy and operations.
This internship may be completed for school credit.
Interns will complete the following job functions:
1. Participating in the creation of an overall marketing plan for the organization
2. Social media updates, monitoring, analysis and creative content development
3. Help with publication management, writing style, design, media relations, and brand management
4. Plan fundraising events and help recruit volunteers for events
5. Write, edit, and send press releases, advertising materials and other marketing communications
RequirementsThe ideal candidate is passionate about women’s empowerment and has the following experience or characteristics:
• Pursuing a degree in Marketing or a related field
• Advanced social media platform skills with Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Tumblr
• Familiarity with Google analytics and search engine optimization (SEO)
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Sharp, go-getter attitude
• Good interpersonal skills and high emotional IQ