Social Media Internship with Digital Media Background!TLAPR Agency, LLC
Marketing Intern19, Inc.
Social Media Intern for Online BookstoreM.I.R.A.C.L.E. Online Books, LLC
Internship for YOUTUBE Fashion Network- Spanish Speaking Intern OnlyStyleHaul
Social Media/Marketing InternCrosby Carter Management
Art/Fashion - Public Relations/Marketing/Social Media InternBookmark This
DescriptionThis is perfect internship for someone not only interested in public relations and social media, but also the entrepreneurial hustle. This is a ground-up business that is making an impact in the urban art and streetwear industries. You will learn ALOT! If you like standing out and making an impact and not afraid to speak up, then this is the right internship for you. We are looking to grow a solid and lasting team of people we care about and support. It's a fun, creative & fast paced work environment.
"Someone who is creative, good at coming up with ideas — willing to take an idea and run with it without a lot of micro-managing by me, has tons of enthusiasm for what they are doing and is always looking for what we can do next,"
We are looking for a CREATIVE self starter who is:
• Comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
• Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with Microsoft applications, photo-editing software, and internet browsers. Experience
with Photoshop and Illustrator a MAJOR plus.
• Familiarity and facility with mainstream social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook,
Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Google+.
• A background in graphic design or marketing is preferred but not required.
• Available to work 5-6 hours per week
• Would prefer a current junior or senior at the undergraduate level
• Can provide school credit if needed
Update social media accounts with current and relevant photos, video, or other content from HCD activities and events.
Respond to posts or comments to bring value to user’s interactions.
Uploads HCD photos and videos to the appropriate server or DropBox account.
Organizes digital images according to purpose (print or web) and designated program categories.
Regularly observes the online activity of model organizations researches and reports on “social media best practices”.
Identifying potential retail opportunities for clothing line
Reaching out to venues and galleries for art placement
RequirementsOut going - Strong personal network
VERY social media savvy
Detailed knowledge of metro Atlanta
Solid writer & communicator - good sense of wit and charm in your writing
Thinks outside the box - Able to brainstorm and come up with new ideas