Beauty, Health & Fashion Social Media & PR InternBookmark This
Top Tier Media
DescriptionTop Tier Media is an extremely fast-paced social media and digital PR agency. We are looking for a talented social media marketing & PR intern who is eager to learn more about beauty/health/lifestyle brand marketing and is a self starter and multi-tasker. The intern will assist with various projects, reporting, research, social media, PR and administrative support.
- 15-20 hours/week
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home!
- Must be available for Skype and phone meetings
Responsibilities- Curating content for social media clients
- Writing headlines and copy for content
- Writing and pitching press releases
- Outreach to bloggers (product reviews, events, purchasing ads)
- Participating in the development and implementation of promotional programs, contests, etc.
- Online research
- Sharing ideas and implementing strategies designed to create buzz and viral marketing
- Writing SEO-friendly articles
- Potential for writing beauty reviews for MyBeautyBunny.com
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume (OR even better - an extensive LinkedIn profile) and links to 2-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge. Please review our website before submitting - www.toptiermedia.com. Unpaid. College credit required.
Requirements- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Social media savvy (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Experience with writing copy and press releases
- A personable team player and must be able to take and follow instructions well (mostly via email and Skype)
- Web design, graphic design and basic html are a plus, but not required
- Writing and editing skills