Virtual - Beauty, Health & Fashion Social Media & PR InternBookmark This
Top Tier Media
DescriptionTop Tier Media is an extremely fast-paced social media and digital PR agency. We are looking for a talented social media marketing & PR intern who is eager to learn more about beauty/health/lifestyle brand marketing and is a self starter and multi-tasker. The intern will assist with various projects, reporting, research, social media, PR and administrative support.
- 10-15 hours/week
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home!
- Must be available for Skype and phone meetings
ResponsibilitiesThings we usually need assistance with (just to give you an idea - they may not all apply to your skill set):
* Content curation for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.
* Photo and graphic creation using Photoshop or apps
* Press release writing
* Product review writing/editing
* Pinning photos on Pinterest
* Creating Powerpoint presentations
* Collecting stats
* Attending events as a representative of My Beauty Bunny and/or Top Tier Media
* Pitching bloggers
* Pitching Top Tier Media to brands
* Attending client meetings with the President and Director
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume (OR even better - an extensive LinkedIn profile) and links to 2-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge. Please review our website before submitting - www.toptiermedia.com. Unpaid. College credit okay.
Requirements- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Social media savvy (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Experience with most social media channels
- Writing and editing skills
- A personable team player and must be able to take and follow instructions well (mostly via email and Skype)
- Web design, graphic design and basic html are a plus, but not required