Beauty, Health & Fashion Social Media & PR InternBookmark This
Top Tier Media
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionTop Tier Media is an extremely fast-paced social media and digital PR agency. We are looking for a talented social media marketing & PR intern who is eager to learn more about beauty/health/lifestyle brand marketing and is a self starter and multi-tasker. The intern will assist with various projects, reporting, research, social media, PR and administrative support.
- 20-25 hours/week
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home!
- Must be available for Skype and phone meetings
Responsibilities- Posting and initiating conversation with social media users
- Writing headlines and copy for content
- Writing and pitching press releases
- Outreach to bloggers (product reviews, events, purchasing ads)
- Participating in the development and implementation of promotional programs, contests, etc.
- Online research
- Sharing ideas and implementing strategies designed to create buzz and viral marketing
- Monitoring and posting on blogs, forums, and social networks.
- Writing SEO-friendly articles
- Editing content, fact checking, and editorial research
- Potential for writing beauty reviews for MyBeautyBunny.com
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and links to 2-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge. You may also apply by visiting our website.
Requirements- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Social media savvy (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Experience with writing copy and press releases
- Must be tech-savvy
- A personable team player and must be able to take and follow instructions well (mostly via email and Skype)
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Buffer, Yelp.com and Foursquare are a plus (but not required - we will train)
- Web design, graphic design and basic html are a plus, but not required
- Writing and editing skills