Big J Mart Social Media Outreach & Promotion Manager - South & North Dakota (ALL Areas)Bookmark This
Big J Mart Stores, Inc.
Sioux Falls, SD
DescriptionFounded in 2008, Big J Mart Stores, Inc. is one of the Internets largest and upcoming big box retailers, offering over 4.3 million items to customers around the world. Founded on the core values that quality people are our strength, we believe that anyone has the potential to grow with Big J Mart Stores, Inc.
Big J Mart is currently seeking over 500 active internship positions for students of all ages, race, gender, sex, and abilities to aid with the BigJMart.com website. Working at Big J Mart not only offers the intern flexibility and a relaxed work schedule, but the opportunity to grow within his or her selected internship field.
Big J Mart Stores has planned on going incorporated, which means we are opening internship positions for our Home Office division, which consist of many virtual internship positions, such as this one. All of our internships are available remotely on the web and are available part-time as well as full-time, any season or semester. We are seeking skilled people who are looking to reach their fullest potential through our vigorous internship program. With this internship, we allow our interns to use creativity and point of view to express feelings in the work they produce. Here at Big J Mart, no idea, thought, or comment will go unconsidered and in fact, we strive to hear your comments on several occasions.
Big J Mart Stores is always committed in helping their interns through the complete process, overcoming problems, and helping them to grow to become the person they want to become. Once completed, you will be provided with an official letter and statement from Big J Mart declaring successful completion of the internship. Big J Mart will cooperate with all college requirements for passing the student on their internship requirement.
For this internship, we are looking for students or adults who are fluent with all forms of social media and are able to use marketing abilities to draw in new clients through marketing, ads, campaigns, etc. Because social media is becoming a new trend in today's world, it is important businesses such as Big J Mart grow, retain, and capture new audiences through social media channels.
ResponsibilitiesDuring this internship, you will be responsible for creating social media campaigns and attracting new signups to our accounts. Currently Big J Mart uses Google+, Twitter, & Facebook as our main social media platforms. Your job for this internship will be as follows:
- To create campaigns to attract and retain customers
- To track where the customers are coming from and how many new signups are occurring
- To utilize channels where customers are looking for to interact and network
During this internship, you will need to:
- Think freely and be creative
- Find new ways to attract customers to our social media accounts
- Think of promotions to run to attract customers
- Suggest ideas and be open to feedback
- Must be able to move forward with internship with little direction
- Must abide to all US Laws of promotion (explained when hired)
* For this internship you will be ranked & graded on the amount of new social media signups you receive during your internship. For example you will need to keep track of the amount of hits that are received to our Twitter, how many new signups you have received, and what ads people like (are people re-tweeting certain promotions). You will work closely with our social media posting staff to create a successful team and great work environment.
* This internship is available full or part time, any time of the year.
RequirementsRequirements for this internship are as follows:
- Must have a bachelors (or working on your bachelors degree) or higher in marketing
- Must know social media platforms
- Must be able to post social media capaigns and think freely about what customers want
- Must have 3+ years in retail, business management, social media marketing, etc.
- Must be able to communicate via cell phone and or text messages with other staff, management, or personnel
- Must be fluent in English and must LIVE INSIDE THE UNITED STATES
Please see the other perks of working with this internship:
* This is a virtual internship where you can work from the comfort of your own home.
* This internship is currently unpaid and is available for full or part-time work.
* Big J Mart Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer (see BigJMart.com for more information)