Blogger Intern for New Plus Size CollectionBookmark This
DescriptionNY2YOU is an online fashion accessories and jewelry company featuring the latest fashion trends. NY2YOU has quickly made a name for itself thanks to eye catching, cool and unique pieces with an edgy and carefree lifestyle brand image. NY2YOU has recently launched a Plus-Size collection and can be seen in People Stylewatch Magazine.
ResponsibilitiesWe are looking for an intern to blog for our company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Writing several blog posts per week and creating additional content as necessary for our plus size collection.
- Joining in online discussions, responding to fan questions and posts, interacting with our fan-base
- Finding ways to grow our fan-base through content sharing, contests, outreach and other activities
- Research plus-size designers and bloggers to collaborate with.
No need for physical presence except for skype/phone meetings.
The position is for an unpaid internship, but we can provide training, give school credit, and get someone's foot in the fashion accessories industry (or just improve knowledge).
Please submit your resume for consideration along with 2 writing samples. Writing samples can be personal blog posts, (Fashion related posts a plus).
If unavailable, please choose a product from our website and write a sample post (300 words) on it.
** Please email all related material to firstname.lastname@example.org**
Requirements- Intelligent, creative, and capable of working independently
- College student or recent graduate
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word
Not required, but big pluses:
- Knowledge of HTML, Wordpress, and other web programming languages
- Knowledge of photography or graphic design