Social Media & Community Management InternMickle Communications
Social Media Marketing / Brando DevelopmentNicole Granato
Internship for YOUTUBE Fashion Network- Spanish Speaking Intern OnlyStyleHaul
Love-PR-Creative Business & Enjoy Phone Skills To Help A Unique Marketing-PR & Publishing Company?curvy girl publishing
Internship for YOUTUBE Fashion Network- BR Portuguese Speaking Intern OnlyStyleHaul
Quick Way to Boost your Resume through Social Media and BloggingBookmark This
DescriptionKitchology is a Mobile app that combines the power of community curation with technology to deliver the right food experience to families with specific diet needs. It enables consumers to modify any recipe on the web to fit their nutritional goals, budget, and schedule or use inventory. It fosters creativity, efficiency and sharing. It makes the food experience safer, more varied and more affordable. Our target market are the millions dealing with specific dietary needs. With that we start with families with food allergies.
We are looking for interns to engage in our blog as authors, blogging outreach along with social media channels. We will teach you how to grow social communities, build a following, enhance brand awareness along with experience marketing campaigns that leverage the platforms that you know and have fun with. You will learn to use Wordpress on our site hat helps you to gain a competitive edge in this Social Savvy arena.
This is a virtual position, so you may work from home, but you will be expected to correspond with the SM manager via email and occasional Skype calls. As this is a part time position, you would be expected to put in no more than 5 hours per week. We do expect at least one blog article per week focused on our community voice and content.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Collaborates with SM manager on projects and assignments
- Writes at least 1 blog posts per week, and networks with fellow bloggers by reading and commenting on their blogs.
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses an interest in social media, blogging and word of mouth marketing strategies.
- Good communication and networking skills.
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment