SOCIAL MEDIA & GRAPHIC DESIGNWiShi
Social Media InternLas Vegas Productions
Enjoy PR-Creative Business & Have Phone Skills? U CouldHelp A Unique Marketing-PR & Publishing Co.curvy girl publishing
Social Media & Community Management InternSimplicity Simple Skincare (A Male Concept Spa)
Marketing InternshipConnecting The Lines
Brand Ambassador /Social Media InternBookmark This
DescriptionAre you obsessed with fashion? Do your friends look to you on Facebook and Twitter for the latest trends and ideas? Then we have got the ultimate internship for you. Shopar is a game-changing new shopping app launching this Spring!
Shopar is currently seeking interns for Summer 2013 who are self-motivators and love a fast-paced environment while still maintaining a passion for style and team building. Our ideal candidate is someone who has experience using social media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities and building relationships. This person will report directly to the Brand Ambassador Program Manager and will work alongside the Social Media team.
What You Will Learn:
• Relationship building with our community of brand ambassadors through our social channels.
• How to plan and execute exclusive programs, events & contests for the brand ambassador community.
• How to track social media analytics.
• Create compelling content that will be shared by influencers.
• Assist our Brand Ambassador Manager and social media team in building and presenting social media strategy.
• Plenty of additional opportunities in related projects.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Background in Marketing, Communication, non-profit management or other related discipline.
• Strong communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office & Outlook.
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Creative and flexible.
• Familiarity with social networking sites desired, but we will also train.
• Interest in fashion & retail.
• Event planning and logistical work experience desired, but will also train.
The position would begin the first week of May and end at the end of August.
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter to: Chantel@shopar.co