Media Investment Fund Marketing InternshipYouGoFar Productions LTD
Facebook - Social Media Specialist InternshipDrew Berman
Twitter Social Media SpecialistDrew Berman
Video Specialist InternshipDrew Berman
YouTube SpecialistDrew Berman
Asian Liver Center Internship - Social Media & MarketingAsian Liver Center at Stanford University
Social Media / Blogging / Advertising / Journalism Internship-Non Paid (School Credit)Marketing Consultants of Orlando
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
12022 Venice Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: June 26 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBeauty and Spa brand with cult following and celebrity clientele and 10 years in business in Los Angeles.
Seeking social media intern to help launch beauty + lifestyle blog and manage social media.
Minimum 10 hours a week. You will be working directly with an entrepreneur with 20 years in beauty and wellness industry.
Responsibilities- managing social media pages and updating blog
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills