Social Media Manager / Promotions InternBookmark This
DescriptionAbout Fanatic Sports
Fanatic Sports is a growing technology company focused on improving the sports fan experience. The Fanatic mobile application creates a new engagement channel for sports fans to interact with other fans, local venues, their favorite teams, and global brands. Fans, venues, teams, and cities compete for loyalty points and rankings.
Create and execute a game plan to establish and market the Fanatic brand in New York City. You will be in charge of our local social media presence by using services such as Facebook, Twitter, and Qwiki. You will identify and develop local merchant relationships. In addition, you will coordinate and organize on and off-campus Fanatic promotional events. You will regularly interact and network with the Fanatic management team and other Campus Ambassadors to share marketing insight and creative initiatives.
ResponsibilitiesStudent responsibilities include:
• Promote, plan, and execute local events on and off campus
• Create weekly marketing posts for Fanatic Facebook and Twitter pages
• Network on and offline to spread the word among your peers
• Social Media Mangers will be expected to work 5-10 hours per week
What you will receive:
• Resume-building experience to jumpstart your career.
• Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
• Networking opportunities with fellow Ambassadors at other universities.
• Potential advancement opportunities within Fanatic
RequirementsIdeal candidate criteria:
• Passionate interest in collegiate and professional sports, specifically NY teams.
• Connected with student leaders and involved in various campus organizations
• Regular user of social media platforms including Facebook and Twitter
• Creative and entrepreneurial
• Excellent communication skills
• Comfortable presenting and discussing new technologies